MCM S.p.A. | Machining Center Manufacturing
Visit the site jFMX
jFMX is the supervising software for the management, control and integration of MCM manufacturing systems. It was originally developed to coordinate flexible automation, and now offers several advanced services to support manufacturing production able to supply a complete solution to the manufacturing issues being resolved with one or two MCM cells.
The use of jFMX allows:
- increase plant productivity
- keep the delivery dates as agreed with customers
- increase plant availability
- facilitate cell management
- improve product quality
- maximize the exploitation of the plant flexibility without loss of efficiency
The jFMX software system is well adapted to varying manufacturing contexts due also to the modular structure that allows it to be strongly personalized. Examples of this kind can be seen in the numerous and diverse installations that have been produced for MCM clients, of varying manufacturing sizes and for differing sectors:
- Automotive (Ferrari Auto G.S., Gima AGCO, Fiat Iveco, Infrabel, Isotta Fraschini, Lamborghini Audi, Landini, Moto Guzzi, Motori Minarelli, New Holland, PSA Peugeot Citroen, VM Motori...)
- Aerospace (Alenia Aermacchi, Aerotech Premium EADS, Agusta Westland, Aerbus Eads, Aircelle, Avio, Castilla Y Leon Aero, Cauquil, CESA, Comear, Cousso, Dassault Aviation, Eurocopter EADS, Famat, Goodrich, Hispano Suiza, ITP, Mecafi, Messier Bugatti Downty, MTU, PMB, Ruag, Snecma, Sogerma, Sonaca, Techspace Aero, Turbomeca...)
- Energy (Areva, Alstom, Cams, Dafram, RBDH, Siemens, Wuxi...)
- Molds (A.M. stampi, Bobst, Ommp, Pet Engineering, Sidel, SMI...)
- Machines manufacturers (G.D., Ima, Matec, Meccanotecnica, Santoni, SCM Group, SMI-MEC...)
- General Mechanics (Benelli, Beretta, Bonfiglioli Riduttori, Bucher Hydraulics, Casappa, Del Buono, Hydrocontrol, Motovario, Pontechiese, RCM, Watteuw BMT...)
The sector that the company belongs to and the size of the company determine the issues and different requirements in terms of flexibility, productivity, precision required, traceability, accounting, autonomy, etc) with which jFMX management can help significantly.
Would you like to receive regularly updates on MCM S.p.A.'s products and activities?
Write your e-mail address here: